This is a definite bucket list adventure activity. Experience a 4-5 hours rafting experience that you will not forget. Start your adventure in Parys town just above the landmark suspension bridge and travel approximately 14 km down the Vaal River, stopping at scenic sites and to replenish your energy with our river lunch on one of the various islands along your route.
- Qualified guides
- Safety Equipment for Rafting
- River Lunch with Refreshments
- Transport from our Base Camp
- Come to the meeting point wearing comfortable clothes and shoes that you won’t mind getting wet.
- Flip flops are not ideal as they float away when you fall in the water.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and keep applying during the rafting.
- If you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you bring straps or a shoelace to tie it to your helmet.
- Dry clothes and towels should be kept in the cars.
- We take a dry barrel on the water for small items such as cigarettes or a small camera.
Details of Trip
|Duration||4-5 Hours depending on Water Level|
|Start Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|End Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|Transport||Included from Base Camp to start location, and back to base Camp|