Join us on one of our most popular white water activities on the Vaal River. Each of your members will be supplied with a gecko (one man inflatable tube) with all the necessary safety equipment to experience the rapids of the Vaal River up close and personal. On high water learn how to surf our rapids and how to read a river, while our experienced guides ensure that you and your family/friends enjoy a memorable time on the river with us.
- Closed Shoes
- Come to the meeting point wearing comfortable clothes and shoes that you won’t mind getting wet.
- Flip flops are not ideal as they float away when you fall in the water.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and keep applying during the rafting.
- If you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you bring straps or a shoelace to tie it to your helmet.
- Dry clothes and towels should be kept in the cars.
- We take a dry barrel on the water for small items such as cigarettes or a small camera.
Details of Trip
|Duration||1.5 -2 Hours depending on Water Level|
|Distance||+/- 3 Km|
|Start Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|End Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|Transport||Included from Base Camp to start location|