Enjoy an exhilarating 2- 3 hours (dependent on water level) white water rafting outing on the Vaal River in Parys. The rafting stretch is approximately 7 km long and is perfect for non-swimmers and first time adventurers. Put your partner to the test through ±11 rapids classed 1-3 on 2 man-inflatable rafts (crocs). This is the perfect activity for you and your partner, family and friends.
- Qualified guides
- Safety Equipment for Rafting
- 1 Bottle Drinking water per person
- Transport from our Base Camp
- Come to the meeting point wearing comfortable clothes and shoes that you won’t mind getting wet.
- Flip flops are not ideal as they float away when you fall in the water.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and keep applying during the rafting.
- If you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you bring straps or a shoelace to tie it to your helmet.
- Dry clothes and towels should be kept in the cars.
- We take a dry barrel on the water for small items such as cigarettes or a small camera.
Details of Trip
|Duration||2-3 Hours depending on Water Level|
|Start Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|End Point||REAL Adventures Base Camp|
|Transport||Included from Base Camp to start location, and back to base Camp|