This activity was designed for the nature lovers and the not too extreme at heart. Paddle your own 2 man inflatable raft along a scenic route of the Vaal River with little to no rapids. Ideal for children under the age of 7.
- Qualified guides
- Safety Equipment for Rafting
- 1 Bottle Drinking water per person
- Come to the meeting point wearing comfortable clothes and shoes that you won’t mind getting wet.
- Flip flops are not ideal as they float away when you fall in the water.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and keep applying during the rafting.
- If you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you bring straps or a shoelace to tie it to your helmet.
- Dry clothes and towels should be kept in the cars.
- We take a dry barrel on the water for small items such as cigarettes or a small camera.
Details of Trip
|Duration||1-1.5 Hours depending on Water Level|
|Distance||+/- 3 Km|
|Start Point||REAL Adventures|
|End Point||REAL Adventures|