This rafting option was specifically designed for those wanting to experience the most extreme break-away from the day to day rat race. Experience the majestic Dome World Heritage site and all it has to offer for two days on the river with ample time in the afternoon to kick back and relax by an African bon fire at our accommodation options located in the Parys/Vredefort Dome area. During your (20 km) rafting excursion you will be experiencing the best rapids that the Vaal River has to offer, ensuring that the laughter and excitement will never end.
- Qualified guides
- Safety Equipment for Rafting
- Day 1: River Lunch and Refreshments, Dinner, Accommodation and Bedding
- Day 2: Breakfast and River Lunch
- Transport to and from our Base Camp
- Come to the meeting point wearing comfortable clothes and shoes that you won’t mind getting wet.
- Flip flops are not ideal as they float away when you fall in the water.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and keep applying during the rafting.
- If you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you bring straps or a shoelace to tie it to your helmet
- Dry clothes and towels should be kept in the cars
- We take a dry barrel on the water for small items such as cigarettes or a small camera
Details of Trip
|Start Point||REAL Base Camp|
|End Point||Rocky Ridge/Donkervliet|
|Transport||Included from Base Camp to start location, and back to base Camp|
|Meals||Yes – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|