7km paddle down the Vaal River, near Parys in the Vredefort dome world heritage site. Using a 2 man inflatable you will get to experience 7 rapids including Big daddy, paradise, for play, ghost house and more.
Bachelor Adventures has become one of the leading teambuilding service providers in Parys for River Rafting activities.
Full day rafting- With 14 rapids, this 12 km stretch is the ultimate in corporate and leisure team building and adventure. Parys is the place to be for your ultimate Rafting, river rafting, white water rafting and water rafting. You will be rafting for 5-6 hours and because you book with us, we will include in the price 2 waters, 2 cold drinks, a river lunch and a bite size chocolate. Full day river rafting makes you hungry therefore you can choose from our menu to insure you can paddle through all the rapids. We make it a whole day of river fun. You will not only get to experience rapids like “big daddy” “jaws and claws” and “gat sien” during your river rafting but also the beauty that makes part of the Dome heritage site right on your doorstep in Parys
7km paddle down the Vaal River, near Parys in the Vredefort dome world heritage site. Using a 2 man inflatable you will get to experience 7 rapids including Big daddy, paradise, for play, ghost house and more. Test your endurance on suicide mile. We provide pictures of your trip. This activity is between 2 – 2 ½ hour trip depending on water levels, perfect for your next bachelor party.
River rafting can be combined with Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting, quad biking abseiling treasure island, fire walking, paintball and even an opportunity to play with fully grown cheetahs! Rafting can also be done with boatanatics and treasure island.
[btn text=”Request a Quote” tcolor=#FFF thovercolor=#FFF link=”http://www.bacheloradventures.co.za/quote-request/” target=”_self”]
Proposed Program for River rafting half day in and around Parys
We will meet at our office in Parys (depending on where you stay). The group will proceed to the “get in” point in Parys (that is now to get into the river for the rafting), where the guide will give a river rafting safety briefing and you will receive the gear PFD, Helmut needed for your river rafting experience. The trip will then commence with our highly qualified and fully trained rafting guides leading the way. Parys has the most beautiful nature!
River rafting full day Rapids names are:
• Foreplay this rapid is the first on the Half day rafting river rafting
• Big daddy (the biggest rapid on the Vaal river for river rafting)
• Gaping, make sure you paddle hard through the rapid during your river rafting
• Galloping, river rafting rapid four
• Jaws, yes Jaws, rafting got the white water from the white teeth, yes white water rafting
• Paradise (top, main) Learn how to surf with a “croc” in main Paradise during your river rafting.
• Paradise Bottom, the end is near. We hope you enjoyed the rafting as much as we did!
• Dogs leg, in river rafting there is no REAL dogs leg but washouts for this one!
• V-trap, might just keep your raft behind and let you do river rafting in the cocktail position
• Stepping stones Yes rafting in a boat through a rapid on the Vaal river
• Gelatine, now you know why we need qualified guides on river rafting
• Bistro, and this one is not for making a sauce unless it is a rafting sauce
• Theatre , Macbeth? No just preparing you for the grand finale of river rafting in Parys on the Vaal river
• GAT SIEN The one and only, it always lives up to its name the bigger the better rafting!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next white water rafting, river rafting, rafting and water rafting experience!
Duration of rafting nature paddle – 5-6 Hours of rafting (depending on water level)
Age group for rafting nature paddle – 6 years old to 80 years young!
Level of activity for nature paddle – Low to medium intensity
Group size for river rafting nature paddle – 2 – 200
Location of river rafting for nature paddle – Parys at different venues in around Parys
Trained First Aider for river rafting – Yes onsite
Paramedic for river rafting – On Standby
How do I Book?
To book your activities you need to fill in a request a quote – either give us a call or send us an email with details of the activities you would like to do, what date(s) you want to come and approximately how many people there will be.
We will then let you know what activities we have available.
Once you have requested availability and know what you want to do, you will need to pay a 50% non – refundable deposit to secure your booking.
This can be paid by internet banking. Once we have received your deposit we will send you a confirmation letter, directions, an invoice for the deposit and a pro – forma invoice for the balance.
10 days before your activity date you will need to pay the balance. If we have not received the balance within 10 days of the activity date we will give you a call to remind you. For full details please see our terms and conditions.